Next Meeting : Thursday 1st July - 6.30PM - 7:30pm via web meeting.
Speaker - Rebecca Gomersall - Ainsdale Lunch and Leisure
The Chair of our PPG is Helen Graham who can be contacted via email.
(Do not use this e-mail address for correspondence intended for the surgery ,particularly if it contains personal data relating to a patient)
Forthcoming Meetings (2021)
- Thursday 1st July, Thursday 23rd September (AGM), Thursday 11th November
Minutes of Previous Meetings
- 1st July 2021
- 29th April 2021 (Minutes | Kings Fund Report |Practice Update)
- 4th February 2020 (Minutes)
- 12th November 2020 (Minutes)
- 24th September 2020 (AGM)
- 6th February 2020
- 14th November 2019 - talk by James Moir - Community Pharmacist
- September 26th 2019 - AGM
- July 4th 2019 - Talk by Joanne Shaw LHCH - no minutes
- May 9th 2019
- March 14th 2019
What does the PPG do?
Our High Level Objectives
To collect and interpret feedback about the surgery
To promote good health through awareness/education and the development of relationships with local community organisations that can help our patients
Monitor developments in local and national healthcare provision
To extend the group to be more representative of our overall patient population
- To increase the use of social media to engage patients and others in the development of the surgery and healthcare in general.
History of General Practice in Ainsdale.
At the September 2017 AGM Dr Bennett gave a very informative talk on the history of General Practice in Ainsdale and some of the challenges we face in the future. You can read his notes here.