Next Meeting : Tuesday 5th July- 6.30PM - 7:20pm Face to Face at Ainsdale Medical Centre.
The PPG supports the Healthwatch Community Champions programme
The Chair of our PPG is Helen Graham who can be contacted via email.
(Do not use this e-mail address for correspondence intended for the surgery ,particularly if it contains personal data relating to a patient)
- Tuesday 5th July 2022
- Tuesday 20th September 2022 (AGM)
- Tuesday 22nd November 2022
Minutes of Previous Meetings
- 26th April 2022 (Minutes)
- 2nd February 2022 - (Minutes | CCG PPG patient guide | CCG PPG practice guide | Practice Update)
- 11th November 2021 - presentation by Dr Rebecca Dobson - Cardio Oncology (Slides)
- 21 September 2021 (AGM) (Minutes | Chair's Report |Practice Update)
- 1st July 2021 incl Presentation by Rebecca Gomersall - Ainsdale Lunch & Leisure (Minutes)
- 29th April 2021 (Minutes | Kings Fund Report |Practice Update)
- 4th February 2020 (Minutes)
- 12th November 2020 (Minutes)
- 24th September 2020 (AGM)
- 6th February 2020
- 14th November 2019 - talk by James Moir - Community Pharmacist
- September 26th 2019 - AGM
- July 4th 2019 - Talk by Joanne Shaw LHCH - no minutes
- May 9th 2019
- March 14th 2019
What does the PPG do ? Our High Level Objectives
- To collect and interpret feedback about the surgery
- To promote good health through awareness/education and the development of relationships with local community organisations that can help our patients
- Monitor developments in local and national healthcare provision
- To extend the group to be more representative of our overall patient population
- To increase the use of social media to engage patients and others in the development of the surgery and healthcare in general.
History of General Practice in Ainsdale.