We are adopting a new approach to one of the enduring workforce challenges in our busy and friendly GP surgery.
We want to recruit a small pool of people to scan clinical correspondence that comes into the surgery every day in paper form.
- Each daily session (Monday – Friday) is from 4pm and 7pm.
- The processing is admin based and no clinical knowledge is required.
- Full training will be provided including confidentiality and GDPR
- Ideally everyone will complete at least one session each week but there is some flexibility within the pool to do more or less in a given week to fit in with other commitments.
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable work experience in a busy GP surgery.
- The rate of pay will be the 2020 minimum wage rates appropriate for the persons age(effective April 1 2020) with a floor of £6.45 for anyone aged 16-18.
- The job requires a someone who is computer literate, accurate , diligent and with excellent attention to detail.
- Unfortunately, we can’t employ anyone who is also a patient at the practice.
Please send your CV with a covering letter for the attention of the Practice Manager, Paul Ashby to GP.N84012@nhs.net . Include the phrase ‘Job application ‘ at the start of the subject line to assist with processing applications.
Closing date : 14th February 2020